Our Vision and Our Committment to Our Community
Their future begins here...
At d’Auvergne, our curriculum and teaching will:
- Ensure every child makes consistently good progress in every class.
- Focus on developing confident communicators who have a wide vocabulary.
- Ensure our children work hard; gain increasing confidence and independence; and respond positively to challenges.
- Enable all children to do well in a broad range of subjects, equipping them with the knowledge and skills required to be successful learners and citizens.
- Cater very well for different achievement levels, routinely providing appropriate challenge and support.
- Cover in full the Jersey Curriculum, ensuring breadth, balance and depth of learning through a range of rich experiences which build cultural capital.
- Be enhanced by the strongest home-school links.
- Promote the highest of expectations and aspirations for all associated to d’Auvergne School.
- Actively promote positive mental health and wellbeing.