Our school currently has three classes in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 and two classes in Year 3 to Year 6. Over the next 5 years our school will be expanding to become three form entry.
Click on the relevant boxes below to find out more about what has been going on in each class. As well as lots of interesting work in class, we have a full programme of visits and visitors to enhance the curriculum. We pride our school in an exciting and enriching curriculum.
Our broad and balanced curriculum is engaging and purposeful; creating inspired learners. Providing an entitlement for all pupils to thrive through enriching experiences that maximise all that Jersey has to offer. We do this so that every child knows the joy of learning, motivating them to be life long learners.
At d'Auvergne, every pupil will have the opportunity to:
• Visit significant places in Jersey
• Represent their house in an event or competition
• Be part of a performance
• Attend a school club that extends learning outside the classroom
• Attend Forest school
• Conduct a Science experiment in a laboratory
• Listen to live music
• Play an instrument
• Have a residential trip in Jersey and in France
• Work alongside local experts
• Learn another language
• Contribute to fundraising for a charity
• Celebrate their achievements