At d’Auvergne, we offer both lunchtime and after school clubs.
We are all very excited to introduce our re-vamped After School Club which began this year.
Parents are asked to check with the office to see whether the activity they are interested in is available for their child/ren based on their Year Group.
Please complete the Booking Form and Terms and Conditions and write in the desired activities for each day that you wish to book.
After School Club and Lunchtime sessions are there to provide:
- Opportunities to further embed skills taught through the curriculum
- Enrichment in addition to the school curriculum
- Full use of the school’s resources and environment
- Access to specialist coaches outside of the school staff
- Opportunities for additional physical activity
- T&C After School Club 2019.pdf
- ASC Letter Spring 2020.docx
- Nursery Spring timetable.pdf
- Reception Spring Timetable.pdf
- Year 1 Spring timetable.pdf
- Year 2 Spring Timetable.pdf
- Year 3 Spring Timetable.pdf
- Year 4 Spring Timetable.pdf
- Year 5 Spring Timetable.pdf
- Year 6 Spring Timetable.pdf
- Spring Term Booking form 2020.pdf