At d'Auvergne, we offer pupils extensive access to computing.
Through the access provided by our MakerSpace, IT Suite and every pupil in Key Stage 2 having their own laptop we have to regularly support children to stay safe online.
Children in Key Stage 1 have access to a set of iPads / class.
All computer traffic is monitored in school, with our Impero system immediately flagging inappropriate or concerning searches or content.
A range of helpful information for keeping children safe on the internet can be found in the downloads below.
- Acceptable User Policy for laptops 2021.pdf
- iPod Touch
- Kindle Fire
- Online Safety Policy 2021.pdf
- Online Safety for Parents.pdf
- Safeguarding Policy 2021 2.pdf
- Supporting Young People Online
- Top tips for Nintendo
- Top tips for PS3 and PSP
- Top tips for PS3 and PSP - 2
- Top tips for PS4 and Vita
- Top tips for Xbox One and 360