Our Curriculum Vision and Our Commitment to Our Community
At d’Auvergne, our curriculum and teaching will:
- Welcome all.
- Ensure every child makes consistently good progress in every class.
- Focus on developing confident communicators who have a wide vocabulary.
- Ensure our children work hard; gain increasing confidence and independence; and respond positively to challenges.
- Enable all children to do well in a broad range of subjects, equipping them with the knowledge and skills required to be successful learners and citizens.
- Cater very well for different achievement levels, routinely providing appropriate challenge and support.
- Cover in full the Jersey Curriculum, ensuring breadth, balance and depth of learning through a range of rich experiences which build cultural capital.
- Be enhanced by the strongest home-school links.
- Promote the highest of expectations and aspirations for all associated to d’Auvergne School.
- Actively promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
As a Government of Jersey school, we use the following documents:
- The Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework as well as Development Matters in the Foundation Stage
- The Jersey Curriculum for Key Stages One and Two
- The Jersey agreed syllabus for Religious Education (RE).
Learn more about each subject below. For additional information about a subject, please contact the school office and ask to speak to the subject leader.
- EAL Policy 2021.pdf
- PE Policy 2021.docx
- Teaching and Learning 2020.pdf
- Marking and feedback Policy.doc
- Monitoring and Evaluation Policy FINAL.doc
- Key Stage 1 Homework Policy.pdf
- Lower Key Stage 2 Homework Policy.pdf
- Upper Key Stage 2 Homework Policy.pdf
- PE Policy 2021.pdf
- SEN Policy 2021.pdf
- Home Learning Policy.doc
- Mathletics permission letter (Yr1 to Yr 6).docx
- PurpleMash Parent Handout (Yr 1 to Yr 6).docx